CoolOR® Circulating Water Systems
The CoolOR® Circulating Water Cooling Vest System is a proven solution for dealing with heat stress in the OR. The vest is lightweight and provides the highest level of continuous personal cooling available. Specifically designed for operating rooms, this system is used by hundreds of hospitals nationwide.
Advantages of the Polar CoolOR® System:
- We offer two styles of cooling vests. The tubing is sewn on the inside of the vests which provides more effective cooling than when sewn on the outside. Both vest styles have a zipper front that allows for easy on and off and are available in a large variety of sizes.
- We offer two fabric options for our adjustable style cooling vests: 100% cotton or Engineered Breathable Nylon.
- The fitted style vest has a snug fit and feel with no adjustment. The adjustable style vest will fit a larger range of people and features chest and waist adjustment straps to cinch the vest to the body.
- We offer four different sizes of cooling reservoirs to fit your needs. The larger the reservoir, the more ice you can use and therefore the longer your cooling will last. The 13, 19 and 30 quart cooling reservoirs are constructed with high performance coolers which feature neoprene gasket seals, high density insulation and stainless steel compression latches. These dry boxes will not leak if knocked over. The 15 quart cooling reservoir has attached wheels and a retractable handle for easy mobility.
- Lithium-ion battery pack allows the unit to be run for up to 6 hours without a power supply cord running to the wall.