Special pricing account requirements
To receive consideration for special pricing, you must fall into one of these three categories.
If this applies to your situation, please follow and proceed with the instructions below.
Government Entities: We offer special GSA pricing for Federal Government Agencies. Providing special pricing for this class of customer is NOT based on the volume of product ordered. State and Local Government Agencies can also apply and will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
Industrial Businesses: This is for businesses looking to purchase in bulk for use at their facility. Providing special pricing for this class of customer is based on the volume of product ordered.
Medical Professionals: This is for medical-related businesses such as Chiropractic Offices, Physical Therapy Clinics, Hospitals/Medical Centers, etc. looking to purchase in bulk for use at their facility. Providing special pricing for this class of customer is based on the volume of product ordered.
If you are looking to purchase a single item for use in your medical professional or industrial business or if you are inquiring about purchasing our products for your own personal use, then it is best to purchase through our website. The manufacture-direct retail pricing you see online is what we can offer and is quite competitive vs. our competitors. If you are with a government agency or are looking to purchase in bulk, please let us know and we can proceed with providing the appropriate pricing.
Setting up a special pricing account with Polar Products Inc.
- Scroll down to the footer of the website and you will see "Access My Account" under "How Can We Help?" This can be accessed while on any page on the Polar Products website.
- On the left side of the page enter your e-mail address and select "No, I want to create a new account."
- After pressing "Continue," you will be taken to a page that prompts you to enter your information.
- After entering your information, press "Continue" and you will have created your account.
- Once complete, e-mail Polar (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you have created an account, and include the following information:
- The name and corresponding e-mail address on the account so we will be able to locate your request and authorize it for proper pricing.
- Relevant information about your place of business and what your facility is looking to purchase.
- Make sure to log out of your account after notifying Polar so we can make the appropriate changes.
We will then want to speak with you to confirm this information and to better understand what products you are interested in buying, how they will be used and in what quantity. We can then authorize special pricing through our website.
Shopping with special pricing
- After Polar notifies you that the changes have been made to your account, log back in using the "Access My Account" link in the footer of our website.
- After doing this you should see "Customer Category" followed by the appropriate category for your company underneath the heading with your name. If you feel the category is incorrect, please contact Polar immediately.
- At this point you can continue shopping as you normally would on the website. Your special pricing will be displayed alongside the standard pricing for the products on all product pages.