Polar Products Testimonials
Apparel Vests Torso Kits circulating Vests
"Thanks for all your help and standing behind your product. Kool Max is truly the single most helpful product in allowing me to regain my life with less downtime. I'm now able to have time with my kids outside, to venture away from home with less fatigue and to try some of the outdoor activities (like fishing) I had to give up after my TBI. To say thank you simply isn't enough, but it's a start. So, thank you! "
"My daughter has POTS and is not able to be outside in the warm weather for longer than 15 mins at a time without feeling sick and her heart rate going over 130 and becoming dehydrated. The first time she used the cooling vest she was able to walk around the zoo with some breaks to sit down for a while and continue for the entire time (4 hours) that we were at the zoo with our family. The ice packs did thaw completely by that time but the vest was still cool for her. Wonderful product and well worth the money since she is now able to do things outdoors for longer periods of time and not end up in the ER. Thank you so much!"
- Carol in Shelbyville, Indiana Product: KIDS "I've got MS and used to be confined to the indoors during most of June - Oct. For two years now, this Kool Max® Poncho Vest has allowed me to help coach my son's youth football team in Texas - starting in Aug., when the temps are consistently over 100 degrees! I just wear a hat and put the vest on under a golf shirt (with a t-shirt on between the vest and my skin) and nobody can even tell I've got in on. The only time they know is if they pat me on the back to congratulate a good play in the game. It allows me to be out in the heat for 2 - 3 hour practices and games 4 days / week. I got the extra set of packs and use them if I'm out more than 3 hours, but a single set easily keeps my core cool for 3 hours, and that's long enough for most times. If you take the extra set of packs, just pack them in an ice chest with some blue ice around them and they stay solid all day. EXCELLENT product and highly recommend it for anyone with heat sensitivity issues who want to get their life back!""
"This [Kool Max® Women's Fashion] vest changed my life! I ride horses, and I was actually able to show on an 85 degree day! In the past I would've had to go home at noon... but thank goodness I didn't, because I won! Now I don't have to plan around the weather to compete. Thank you!"
- Carolyn in Pittsfield, Maine Product: FVW-KM "I just had to write and let you know about how my Polar Kool Max® Cooling Vest has changed my life. I was diagnosed with MS in 2001 and my chief complains were fatigue and cognition. Over the years I tried every medication... to no avail. You would think a grown person would recognize that they are hot, but obviously I didn't. I was unaware of what a half point increase in body temperature did to bring on my MS symptoms. Simple things like blow drying my hair, washing a few dishes, or ironing clothes would make me miserable and almost daily ruin my plans. Then I decided to invest in a Kool Max® Vest... and my life is forever changed! Even my doctors didn't pick up on the fact that I was getting too hot, yet they are thrilled I discovered the solution on my own. Thank you again for making such a wonderful product available at an affordable price."
- P.Y. in Houston, Texas Product: KMVZ-KM "Since getting my Kool Max® Fashion Vest I have again been able to get out and walk for exercise. I have also been able to ride the exercise bike in my home without the usual backlash of flaring symptoms due to MS. In the past month I have lost 12 pounds with very little change to eating habits just the ability to exercise again. So much has this worked for me that I have taken up the side seams on my fitted vest this week and am planning to order another size soon. Thanks so much!"
- Lynda in Charlotte, North Carolina Product: FVW-KM "I'm almost halfway through my season at Wellington Green Mall in Wellington, FL. This is my 11th year doing Santa and by far the "Koolest". The Kool Max® Zipper Front Vest has made a major difference for me and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it."
- Pete (a.k.a. Santa) in Wellington, Florida Product: SANTA-KM "This is the system to go with. The KMVZ cooling vest allows me to be outside with my husband. It is a wonderful product. I take along the extra set of travel packs in an ice cooler and they are ready to go when I need them."
- Catherine in Manchester, New Hampshire Product: KMVZ-KM "I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and it causes me to not be able to control my body temperature or handle the heat. The KMVZ vest has been a big help. It really makes a difference when I go shopping or run errands. It gives me peace of mind. Thank you!!"
- Deborah in Lorton, Virginia Product: KMVZ-KM "The Kool Max® Cooling Vest has helped to reduce the frequency and intensity of self injurious and aggressive behaviors in the adults with developmental disabilities I serve. The cooling vest has helped prevent them from escalating into 'Fight or Flight' mode and makes bus rides to work in the summer much more bearable."
- Dennis Cleary, Occupational Therapist Product: KMVZ-KM "I have the Kool Max® cooling vest and love it! I ride horses and this vest works great at keeping me cool."
- Sherry in Madill, Oklahoma Product: KMVZ-KM "This vest, the Polar KMV, is a lifesaver during hot weather!"
- Irv in Winnipeg, Manitoba Product: PONCHO-KM "We have a van-based traveling pizza kitchen for fairs and such in the summer. This summer (2007) the temperature outdoors got to 104 degrees, but inside the van it hit 120 degrees! Our manager in the van used a Polar cooling vest and it was a life saver! We are very happy with this product. It works."
- Mark, Dominoes Pizza in Murfreesboro, Tennessee Product: KMVZ-KM "The Kool Max® vest is fantastic at keeping me cool underneath the clown outfits I wear here in Florida. The vest really helps!"
- Ann in New Port Richey, Florida Product: KMVZ-KM "The Kool Max® cooling vest is very useful in my job. As Mascot for the Akron Aeros it is very difficult, on those hot summer days, to remain cool. With the vest I can reduce the heat by 15 degrees inside my costume; and as little a difference you may think this is, it actually feels like a major one to me."
- Megan, Akron Aeros in Ohio Product: KMVZ-KM "I use my Kool Max® vest while cooking in the kitchen. Keeps me cool and cooking!"
- Carol, Betaseron Champions of Courage, Vice Chairman, Advisory Board, in West Paterson, New Jersey Product: KMVZ-KM "I love the Polar Kool Max® vest. I have had MS for many years and I love to bowl. I now wear this vest while bowling and it works great."
- Eunice in Mesa, Arizona Product: KMVZ-KM ""I am a businessman with both MS and intolerance to heat situations. My occupation often presents me the opportunity to play a round of golf with clients, which I love except for the fact that the heat considerably worsens my symptoms. I had searched previously for a cooling option that would allow me to play golf without overheating and one that would be somewhat unobtrusive (I frankly get tired of the questions and explanations!). I even asked my doctor without satisfaction and ultimately came to the realization that such a solution did not exist. Then I discovered the Polar Kool Max® vest. This vest is lightweight and fits comfortably under my clothing. No one knows I am wearing it but me... and what's even more amazing is that it works! This vest totally minimizes the debilitating effect heat has on me. I make a habit of not recommending products - not even a movie; however I have never felt so positive about a product. The Polar vest has made a huge difference for me when entertaining clients and changed my life."
- Arnold in Chicago, Illinois Product: KMVZ-KM "The Kool Max® cooling vest makes my job as a mascot for the Akron Aeros go a lot smoother. On those very hot days the cooling vest is a must. Without the vest my job would be much harder to withstand. Thanks for the cooling."
- Neal, Akron Aeros in Ohio Product: KMVZ-KM "I love that freaking vest!!! I live in Southern California and I wear it everywhere. I have MS and when I get overheated I can't see. This KMVZ vest really helps!! Thank you so much!"
- Carol in Burbank, California Product: KMVZ-KM "I love my Polar Kool Max® vest! I am 69 years old and was diagnosed with MG in 2000. There are approximately 14 Myasthenics in every 100,000 of the population. A primary aggravating factor in the Myasthenic, as in the MS patient, is heat and humidity, and the raising of one's core body temperature. Once I received the support of my neurologist I was able to obtain a cooling vest from Polar. This wonderful cooling vest has made my MG so much more manageable! I enthusiastically recommend the Polar Products Cooling Vest to any and all MS or MG patients."
- Carole in Merrill, Michigan Product: KMVZ-KM "My 65-year-old mother, who is experiencing hot flashes, came to visit me here in Houston in the early summer. I knew it would be too hot for her to endure so I ordered her a Kool Max® Cooling Vest and an extra set of packs for her to have upon her arrival. Needless to say, she absolutely loves her vest and told me it was the BEST gift I ever gave her!."
- Pamela in Houston, Texas Product: KMVZ-KM "Thank you so much for the Kool Max® Vest. I'm now able to take long walks and work in my yard without getting heat exhaustion induced by my Myasthenia Gravis disease. I feel like my old self again."
- J. in Austin, Texas Product: KMVZ-KM "The [KMVZ] the best cooling vest I have owned to date, from Polar Products as well as from other companies. I wear it OUTSIDE my shirt and find it is more manageable and cools just as well as other vest. It is also flexible in that if it is not as hot I don't have to insert all of the gel packs, or, if a long period of cooling is needed, I put in half of the packs and keep the other half frozen in the carrier bag I purchased with the vest and trade the packs out hours later for extended relief."
- Geoffrey in Texas Product: KMVZ-KM "Though skeptical, I found this [KMVZ] worked quite well to keep me comfortable for a 2 hour round trip in an non air conditioned light airplane on a hot Texas afternoon. Was not cold but pleasantly cool. Comfortable to wear even with seat belts and shoulder harnesses. Now that I test flew it, I plan to buy another for my wife."
"I have MS and it is horrible in New Orleans in the summer. I bought this [Kool Max® Vest] to help me be cooler when I am outdoors, I also bought the hat and the insert. I think it helped a lot because I was able to be outdoors and not suffer"
- Lori in New Orleans, Louisiana Product: KMVZ-KM "I have MS, so any increase in HEAT is a problem. I put off getting a cooling vest for years. I am so glad I finally got one. I can go out and stay out for dinner out, a dog walk and any event in this Houston heat. Being in the shade helps, but this [KMV] has made my life so much better."
"This [KMVZ] let me attend my wife's work picnic. We were out for a couple of hours, and there's no way I would have been able to do that without this vest. It even got me through an outdoor concert recently!"
- Louis in Dayton, Ohio Product: KMVZ-KM "We tested the Polar KMV cooling vest against another manufacturers' vest and the Polar vest was far preferred by our guys. Don't tell our competitors about it."
- Heating, cooling and plumbing contractor, Minneapolis, Minnesota Product: PONCHO-KM "The First Day I had my vest [KMVZ] I put it in the Polar Cooler until noon on my motorcycle. At noon I pulled it out and it was still completely frozen. I put it on and drove home in comfort. My passenger was so hot without one. I stopped and put it on her and then I was dying. Since then I have even worn it in my house when my AC was not working good. I like that I don't get wet. Phoenix is a hot place to live. So far I am very impressed with the product. Everything is very high quality. The Polar Cooler is also well worth the money."
- Roger in Arizona Product: KMVZ-KM "I have MS and always suffer in the summer months when it's hot and humid, especially with the humidity. After reading the great reviews, I ordered your Kool Max® Zipper Front Vest and couldn't be happier. This is truly the best investment I've made this year! Finally, I'm able to be outside and can work in my flower garden when the thermometer reaches 80-90 degrees! If you do order the vest, be sure to order an extra set of the cooling packs so you can rotate them in the freezer. I highly recommend this zippered front vest to anyone who has MS. I couldn't be happier with your product."
- Customer with MS in Maine Product: KMVZ-KM "Great cool down alternative. Light and comfortable. [Kool Max® Fashion Vest]"
- Sue in Houston, Texas Product: FVW-KM "My Kool Max® vest has saved my life every summer since I was diagnosed with MS in 2010. It has done a really good job of helping to keep me cool. I love it. It has helped me keep doing the things that I used to. I used to farm and I was outside all of the time in the heat. I do a lot of outside work now, like gardening. This vest helps immensely."
- Steven in Oregon Product: KMVZ-KM "Not an MS patient, but a serious stroke survivor with stroke induced epilepsy. [Kool Max® Vest] helps to reduce the number of seizures in warm/hot times. I wore out my first vest and just recently bought my second. It allows me to get out of the house and actually do some small things around my house or go for short walks with my wife. Visit with neighbors outside in the Summer-many things that would be tough in the heat without the cooling vest. It really makes a difference for me!"
"I am really enjoying the Kool Max® vest in the dog days of August and September in hot, humid southwest Georgia. I have had trouble all summer with Lupus flares due to the intense heat and humidity. The vest has allowed me to spend time with my horses even on very hot days without having to spend the next day in bed."
- L. Kelley in Georgia Product: KMVZ-KM "I adore my Polar Kool Max® vest! I tell all my friends about how it helps keep me cool and comfortable in the Nevada heat. It keeps me really cool. It's the best thing since sliced bread. I use it everyday."
- Billie in Nevada Product: KMVZ-KM "I couldn't live without my pink Kool Max® vest last year. It helped make summer bearable!"
- Catherine in Snohomish, Washington Product: KMVZ-KM "As a result of age and medical issues, my heat tolerance has dropped drastically. This took a toll on my hobbies of attending sports events and yard work. The [Kool Max® Zipper Front Vest] has worked wonders in extending my seasons! Thanks!"
- Robert F. in Gainesville, Florida Product: KMVZ-KM "I have found that wetting an athletic tee shirt and wearing the [Kool Max® Zipper Front Vest] over it provides me the best cooling. Excellent size adjustability. Great, lasting cooling in all but 95 degree+ direct sunlight days, last almost two hours still, that's when a second set of packs is handy. Plan on buying the Kool Max® Fashion Vest for everyday use."
- James M. in New Orleans, Louisiana Product: KMVZ-KM "I was diagnosed with MS almost 5 years ago. The disease has made me VERY sensitive to extreme temperatures, especially heat. During the summer where I live, the average daily temperature averages between 90 degrees F making it nearly impossible to safely leave A/C cooled environments. This Kool Max® vest has solved all of that!!"
- Mike C. in Sacramento, California Product: KMVZ-KM "This [Kool Max® Zipper Front] vest felt heavy when not being worn, and I thought it'd be uncomfortable. My first time wearing it was in Midwest hot humid weather. It kept me comfortably cool and I could forget I was wearing it, as it was not heavy on my body at all. I am so happy to have this vest! I can do things that the heat would make impossible to do without the best. A life changer for persons with MS, no doubt about it."
- Judy C. in Fullerton, California Product: KMVZ-KM " I bought the Kool Max® Fashion Vest for myself. It makes a world of a difference when I'm out hiking or doing other things. I love it!"
- Barbara B. in Phoenix, AZ Product: FVW-KM "I received a Kool Max® Vest through the VA to help with my MS in the heat. It is very comfortable and I am very pleased with the relief is provides. This is a great item. Thank you."
"My sister in Atlanta got one of these [Kool Max® Velcro Vests] via me! She was going to visit in Florida & needed something to keep her from burning up while she was out with get grand-kids. Also she thought that would be great when she walked her dogs! She thought that you should sell your products in the south! All her neighbors want them!!!"
"This was the first time I wore a cooling vest, and it was great! I wore it to an outdoor barbecue, and it stayed cool for 4 hours! It was so much to actually enjoy being outside and to be able to join everyone."
"I work as a Home Health Care Nurse and the Polar Women's fashion cooling vest [Kool Max® Fashion Vest] has been a blessing. I can do my job in the hot Texas climate and still look professional. I previously used a homemade cooling vest, your vest is so much better!"
"I ordered the velcro vest [Kool Max® Velcro Vest] because it has more flexibility. I am a corrections officer in a hot, prison with no A/C and suffer from chronic heat stroke conditions. This vest and neck cooler keep me cool for about 4 hours and then have to switch the Kool Max packs out. Polar Products get 5 stars from me! Their products really work!"
"The back bedroom/office of our house is about 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the house. With temperatures being in the 90s outside lately, the Kool Max fashion vest has really helped keep me cool while I work!"
-Jill D. in New Jersey Product: FVW-KM "I was sent a cooling vest [Adjustable Zipper Cooling Vest with (5-12) Small Kool Max® Packs] thru the [MS] program and how do I possibly find the words to thank you. We were in day three of 90+degree weather and I pretty much was locked in my bedroom with the ac. It was getting a bit lonely and cabin fever was strong!!! I grabbed the vest you sent with the scarf and placed all the ice packets in and out the door I went! For the first time since my diagnosis I had my life back. It probably doesn't make sense to many people but for me, I literally will seem OK for a bit in the heat then I get spasms that my hands contort into what I call a claw like appearance....followed by my legs bucking and usually that's where I am on the ground with cramps and can't get up. Talk about quality of life going down the crapper....so, I tend to stay in on the hot days. The gift of wearing the vest yesterday let me go to the bank, pet store, run a few more errands, and even take my pooch for a walk! I cannot thank you enough! Having MS equates to expenses I never imagined so getting this was not just a life saver but a life changer!!! I now have ice packs in freezer and accepted the first cookout invite I've gotten in a long time and know that with this, I'll be okay! You changed my life! Thank you so very very very much! Due to copay's and medications, I'm not able to order today but I'm salting my extra cash away to venture next with the [Pair of Cool 58® Cooling Wrist Wraps]. That will complete my cooling plans!! Your products are just amazing and I can't thank you enough for giving me some normality back!!!! Your company I also cannot refer enough to people!!! I've been posting on face book and am forever grateful for all you do! I actually had a police officer tell me he ordered a few of your products for under his work uniform while directing traffic on hot days! That made me happy because for all you've done to give me quality of life back, I am forever grateful and happy people are ordering and word of mouth is spreading!!! Thank you again and may you be as blessed as you have made me!!!"
-Chrissy in Salem, MA Product: KMVZ-KM "Just wanted to let you know how happy I am with the [Santa Fashion Vest with Kool Max Packs]. It's definitely one of the best purchases I've EVER made! Usually when I play Santa, I can wring my shirt out afterwards. This weekend, I could wear the same shirt out to eat afterwards. It stayed bone dry...and I was perfectly comfortable for the entire 4 hours. Thanks!!!"
- Santa Mark in Arlington, TX Product: SANTA-KM "We love the new [nylon cooling vest]! We really like the new material that allows the vest to be wiped down. We will be ordering more."
-Darrell, Wellstar Health in GA Product: KMVZ-KM-N "I purchased the pink Polar Women's Fashion Vest in 2017 and it is brilliant! This vest has made the summer heat easier to tackle. I am now purchasing the khaki Fashion Vest to go along with the pink I have."
"K.C. in New Dehli, India Product: FVW-KM "The [Polar Child's cooling vest] is amazing! We live in Ukraine and our son has [HED - Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia]. He is 4 years old and he doesn't sweat and doesn't like summer, because of heat. This inability to sweat leads to a dangerously high body temperature. It makes our lives difficult. But thanks to your perfect cooling vest we can go to the outside and even play and run. We bought a toddler cooling vest two years ago, and my son wore it very well. It really helps him. We used it about 2 years and our son become older, so we bought [cool kids cooling vest: cooling kit with neck wrap etc]. This one is bigger and keeps the comfortable temperature about 2 hours. We cannot buy in Ukraine something like this. There are no cooling vests for kids in Ukraine. Truth be told the vest is expensive for us but it is one way to live 5 months in a year. Thank you so much!"
-Svetlana L, Ukraine Product: KIDS "I wanted to share this picture with you all and thank you for the Cool Kids Vest.My son has a chromosomal abnormality that makes it difficult for him to regulate his body temperature. With your product, he is able to do so much more without becoming fatigued or over heated! Thank You!"
- Jennifer G Product: KIDS "I tried out my [Cool58® Phase Change Zipper Vest] at roller derby practice today. It worked fabulously! Multiple sclerosis tried to get me off my skates, but Polar Products got me back on the track. Thank You! ~ iLL Eagle #25-to-life"
"We purchased 2 of the Polar Cool58® Phase Change vest systems. I race drag race NHRA Sportsman Pro class. The cooling vest worked brilliantly. I was comfortably in my car ready to race as others were waiting to the last moment to get in their cars due to the heat. My friend who has a Polar vest also uses all the packs, I use the ones just in the front. Both methods work great."
- Gary in North Olmsted, Ohio Product: PCVZ-PC "This [Cool 58® Phase Change Zipper Vest] is the best cooling system I have purchased yet!! I work in a hot warehouse and at each break I change the packs and it keeps me cool. I do host MS so I like to beat it at it's crummy game and stay cool! I also have an extra set of four packs that I keep in the thermal cooler with some ice packs and it seems to work for me! I really would recommend this cooling vest and thermal case. It seems as it lasts a little more then 2 hours at a time....From a Happy Camper!!"
- Lynn in New Jersey Product: KMVZ-PC "Bought this for my husband who works in the oil fields. He calls me daily to tell me how awesome I am because I bought this [Bannox Fire Resistant Cooling Vest] for him. Oklahoma heat with no a/c is brutal so this is a PERFECT solution. The [Cool58®] gel packs are amazing , he just fills the cooler with ice and 20 minutes later they are frozen solid. Less than a dollar a day for ice at a truck stop and he is cool and comfortable. I'm thinking of buying one for myself, because I'm jealous."
- E. in Oklahoma Product: FIRE "Living in S. Florida the heat is overbearing. It feels like it is 150 degrees outside. I HATE IT!!!! I feel like a vampire, only getting out at night when the sun goes down. I think the [Women's Fashion Cool58®] cooling vest would be an answer into more opportunities in my life that currently I turn down, but now can accept because of that vest."
- Wendy G. in Port St. Lucie, Florida Product: FVW-PC "I've wasted a lot of money on other products in the past. This [Cool Teens Cool58®] Phase Change Cooling Vest is the greatest thing I've used in Texas heat."
- Alan W. in Edinburg, Texas Product: TEEN "I am very thankful for this vest, I have heat intolerance and have been living through hot Oklahoma summers for about 4 years. This [Cool58® Women's Fashion] vest helps make tolerating the heat possible. It looks nice and people have no idea that it is a cooling vest unless I tell them. I decide how many cooling pack to use at a time based on the activity and heat. Sometimes I even use it as a cool weighted cover to sleep."
- Catherine W. in Oklahoma Product: FVW-PC "We recently received a fashion cooling vest [Women's Fashion Cooling Vest with Cool58® Packs], (Best thing ever invented), for my wife to help combat the heat and it works great."
"My 14 year old daughter has [POTs], and uses the Polar Cool58 phase change vest [Adjustable Zipper Cooling Vest with (4) Long Cool58® Phase Change Pack Strips] to keep her temp down while playing sports. She plays goalie in field hockey and catcher in softball. We have been very happy with the cooling vest."
"Love it [Cool Comfort® Sports Cooling vest]! Easy to use and wear!"
-Candie in WI Product: CCSV "It's summer again here in Florida and my [multiple sclerosis] triggered sensitivity to the heat means that I'll do anything to stay cool (read, "cold"!). So for Mothers Day, my sweet hubby gave me a Polar Products Hidden Vest [Cool Comfort® Hidden Vest]! Wow, I've tried so many other 'cooling' products but none quite like this! It's amazing!!! You'll laugh when I tell you, after a 20 minute soak in cool water to activate the system, I put on the vest & it was almost too cold!!! I wore the vest for nearly 4 hrs of heavy-duty housework during which time the vest remained cold. If you suffer heat sensitivity from MS you'll understand what I mean when I say that the vest remained cold enough that I "felt alive"! I'd forgotten how good that feeling could be! I love this product & plan the Polar Products wrist wraps as my next purchase. Thank you Polar Products!"
-Karen in FL Product: CCPHV "I enjoy your products immensely. Your Evaporative Cooling Vest works great when on my motorcycle in 120+ degree temperatures."
- MLW in Tucson, Arizona Product: CCSV "I use my [Evaporative Cooling Vest] under my blazer at horse shows where I am required to wear boots, breeches, helmet, gloves, etc. while riding a hot horse in extreme heat. It is a godsend, and I highly recommend it."
-Nichola W. in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Product: CCSV
"The Kool Max® Secrets Vest makes gardening and walking much more enjoyable. This is especially helpful if you have any problem with heat tolerance health issues."
"I wear a scoliosis brace and when I put on the Kool Max® Secrets Vest it cools me off instantly I'd be dying without it! Thank You!!!!!"
"I have been using the [Slim Torso Wrap] for about 3 years. The packs keep me cool which allows me to be out in the summer. Tried other replacement packs, but they were not as good as the [Kool Max® Slim Torso Pack Set]. Have three cooling wraps as I like it that much."
"The evaporative cooling hat and neck wrap are fantastic! I went kayaking recently with the temperature at 89 degrees F. Despite my MS, I was comfortable & able to paddle for 2 hours. These wraps enable me to do the things I love without the incapacitating heat sensitivity."
- Patricia, RN, BSN, MSCN; Administrator at Oak Clinic in Akron, Ohio Product: EVAP-KITS "I just wanted to say thank you to Polar for getting me through the hot days of summer. I am 8 1/2 months pregnant and the KMA ankle wraps, KMNC neck wrap and KMV have all been life savers in keeping me cool as well as reducing swelling. I highly recommend all of these products for expectant mothers or anyone who suffers from heat or swelling of the extremities. Keep up the great work!"
"I've only worn this [Polar's "Home and Away" Kit: Zipper Vest with Kool Max® Packs & Cool58® Packs] a couple times but I know already that it will be a big help for my intolerance to heat. I could still tell how hot it was outside but I didn't feel wiped out after a few hours like usual. It kept my core nice and cool. I've also had a compliment on its appearance and asked where to buy this. I was able to adjust it to fit just right too - big plus for me - most things are too big and bulky. I wish I had gotten this sooner."
-Norma in New York Product: KMVZ-HA "I have been training horses and teaching riding lessons for almost 40 years, and the heat of the summer gets harder to take as I get older. I am so thankful for the cooling vest, neck wrap, and wrist wraps that allow me to continue working with horses in the stifling heat and humidity. Without these cooling items, I'd have to give up the horses and work in an office! Thank you so much!"
- Annalisa in Kansas City, Missouri Product: KMVZ-KIT "I want to thank you so much for providing the [Kool Max®] cooling garments to wear this hot season! I have told many people of your kindness. We do not have central air conditioning, and I credit the vest for helping to keep me comfortable!"
"As the recipient of your kindness and generosity, in the form of a Polar body cooling vest, Kool Max® Cooling Wrist Wraps, Soft Ice® Cooling Pillow Case, and Kool Max® Cooling Seat Cushion, I cannot thank you enough for helping me get through a lot of 90 degree+ temperatures here in Denver this past summer. You have been a Godsend for me. Thank you again - because of you I've been able to survive the heat."
- Inez in Denver, Colorado Product: DNK "Please accept my heartfelt thanks for the Kool Max® Vest, Soft Ice® Cooling Pillow Case, and Evaporative Cooling Garden Hat shipped to me by your organization. Each of these items has already made a positive impact on the quality of my life and will continue to do so for years to come!"
- Theresa in Golden, Colorado Product: DNK "Thank you very much for providing me with the Kool Max® Poncho Vest Cooling Kit. Now I can enjoy summer events around western New York, without having to leave early due to the heat."
"I am writing to thank you, with all my heart, for the wonderful Kool Max® Vest, ice packs, and other cooling items I received from you just a week or so ago. I never could have afforded such items, and I really do know now that I can become more active now with this heat resistance equipment."
"God bless the MS association for their help. I cannot deal with the heat, it has a major impact on me. The Polar cooling vest they sent me allows me now to be at the race track all day watching my baby brother race motocross. Last weekend was 100 degrees, I sat in a chair, zipped the vest around me and got my body temperature down. I did this throughout the day and it was great. I use the neck wrap while waiting on my kids at the bus stop, I couldn't be there otherwise."
- Shandalier in East Bernstadt, Kentucky Product: MSAA COOLING "Today I feel truly blessed. My Kool Max® Vest and accessories just arrived. I can't begin to tell you what a difference this will make in my life. I truly feel as if I have received, thanks to you, a new way to enjoy the little things once again. Thanks you so very much for the cooling program as well as the other services you offer to the M.S. Community."
"I just love my Polar vest and all the other things you all sent me and I would tell anyone about them. I use mine all the time while exercising. Great stuff. Thank you so much."
"My father bought this [Kool Max® Industrial Vest] for me because mowing the grass in the heat and humidity was causing me to overheat. The first time I wore my vest it was like mowing in a cool breeze. The second time, I had the adjustment more correct, it was even better."
"I highly recommend this cooling gear.[CoolFit® Kit] has been a tremendous help to me. I have MS and the heat really bothers me. I can wear the wrap under my clothes so nobody knows I'm wearing it."
- Ann in Long Island Product: COOLFIT "We purchased this [Kool Max® Military and Industrial Pack Set] [Adjustable Zipper Cooling Vest with (4) Long Kool Max® Pack Strips] to try for one of the welders in our shop. Our shop isn't climate controlled, and here in Savannah, GA the summers are HOT and HUMID. We decided to get this vest to try for one of our welders, and wow, what a difference. Within 20 minutes of putting the vest on, he stops sweating and works much more comfortably. End result: our productivity went way up. Within the next couple months, we purchased several more for the rest of our welders and it makes the entire climate in our shop better. More comfortable employees makes for a happier workplace all around, and our productivity stays strong even in the most miserably hot days of summer."
"Works great with my MS but my Mother didn't understand why I was carrying around my [cooling vest] and [neck wrap] until she started feeling nausea while driving and I put my neck wrap on her and I snuggled into my cooling vest and slapped more sunscreen on. Now my youngest niece sleeps with it every night. Heavens help me!!"
-Anita in Lexington, KY Product: KMVZ-KIT "I purchased the Cool Kids [Cooling vest, neck wrap and extra packs] for my 6 year old daughter who is unable to thermal regulate. ( Unable to sweat) This product has opened up so much for her. She is now able to participate in P.E. and outdoor activities. I HIGHLY recommend this product and company to others. Customer Service was extremely helpful as well!! Thank you again Polar Products!!"
-Natasha in Nebraska Product: KIDSKIT "The Fashion Cooling Scarf and bra coolers [Cool58® Bra Coolers] are so discreet and really helpful, especially with the inserts frozen solid. The torso wrap is a bit bulky, and awkward for sitting, but when temps are really high, who cares, it helps!"
"We purchased the CoolFlow fitted vest with cooler and tubes with quick disconnect couplings and lithium battery. We took vacation down to Orlando, Florida and went to Walt Disney world, Universal Studios, SeaWorld for a week. It was 90+ temperatures, but with heat index, it was over a 100 degrees. The vest kept my wife cool for at least 4 hours. This was a lifesaver at these temperatures. We would recommend this cooling system to anyone, especially those with MS and living in hot climates. We did have it hooked to the back of her electric wheelchair. My wife loves it. Kept around 65-70 degrees according to the touch that is. We charged the battery every night. It kept the charge the entire time using the vest."
"I have had your [Cool Flow® Cooling Blanket] and [Cool Flow® Adjustable Vest] circulating cold water chiller, cooler, vest and blanket systems for a couple of years now. It has worked really well."
- Dr. A.C. Melbourne, Australia Product: UNIQUE "I must tell you that your Cool Flow® Vest is the 5th type I have worn, my Multiple Sclerosis disabled my ability to be gainfully employed a little over 20 years... I must confess this suit has made a huge difference in the quality of life... for me this improves all the symptoms you learn to endure with Multiple Sclerosis... I encourage each of you try it for yourself... it will give you back a life quality that will surprise all of you... thanks Polar, you put the 'yes baby!' in my summer."
"I am 39 years old and have Multiple Sclerosis. Eight years ago my condition made it impossible for me to continue my working life. Until recently one of the most difficult symptoms of my MS was intolerance to heat. I don't mean the usual summer heat, but also the winter heating months. I have found that if the temperature is over 70 degrees I become very fatigued, my vision worsens and my speech becomes difficult. I had heard of "active and passive" cooling therapy as a non-drug treatment for these symptoms. I have had my Cool Flow® Vest for several months now and honestly don't go a day without using it! The system is so easy to use. Just add water, some ice and turn it on. Instant relief! The amount of cooling can be adjusted easily and with the battery pack I can take it with me anywhere and be in total comfort. To everyone who may suffer from heat intolerance, this is THE product that will help. I wholeheartedly recommend this system from Polar Product, Inc. You have a great product and your customer service representatives are grade A+."
"I am very pleased with my Polar CFF Surgeons cooling vest. It keeps me cool during surgery at my clinic. The unit is compact and works just as good or better than the huge $2600 unit that they have available for me to use at the hospital."
"I have been using the Polar CFF circulating water cooling vest for several months now. I love the vest! And the customer service at Polar is excellent."
- Dr. Randy Davis, MD, Associate Professor of Orthopedic & Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Product: COOLFLOW SYSTEM VEST-FITTED "Thank you for sending the Cool Flow® cooling vest for evaluation. Our surgeons love it. How do I go about ordering this?"
- Nancy Myers, OR Materials Coordinator, Mercy Hospital Anderson in Cincinnati, Ohio Product: COOLFLOW SYSTEM VEST "The surgeons just absolutely love the Cool Flow® cooling vests We've had to order one for each because they were fighting over who gets to use it. Great product, works wonderful and they love it!"
- Ruth Laymon, OR Buyer, Terre Haute Regional Hospital in Richmond, Virginia Product: COOLFLOW SYSTEM VEST "We use this system [Cool Flow® Vest System with Chiller used by Harvard] for research [Weight Loss and Type 2 Diabetes] and it's just brilliant! It's extremely effective and provides the cooling we need for our research. It's simply brilliant!"
-Victoria, Imperial College of London, UK Product: HARVARD
Hats Scarfs & Neck Wraps Chest Seating Packs