Polar Products has had a GSA contract (also known as a Federal Supply Contract) for over 10 years!
All levels of government: local, state and federal, may purchase off this pre-approved contract.
for a free Polar GSA Catalog, which includes all contract information, all body cooling and therapy products, and our special GSA prices.
Polar Products GSA Contract Information:
- DAPA Contract #SP0200-06-H-0024
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- FSC Group 65, Part II Sections A
- FSC Class(es) 6510, 6515, 6530 and 6532
- SIC Code: 3841 & 3842
- NAICS Code: 339112, 339113
- Size of business: Small
- Awarded special item number: Sin A-70
- Maximum Order: $50,000
- Minimum Order: $8.00
- Geographic Coverage (delivery area):50 states, DC & Puerto Rico
- Point of Production: Akron, Ohio
- Discount: Prices on the website are retail; call for GSA discounted pricing.
- Quantity Discount: None
- Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30 days
- Foreign Items: None
- Time of delivery: Within 15 days, ARO.
- Expedited delivery: Within 10 days, ARO.
- Government pays the difference between normal and expedited delivery.
- FOB points: FOB destination 48 states including Washington DC, and point of exportation to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Ordering Address: Polar Products Inc. 3380 Cavalier Trail, Stow, Ohio 44224
- Payment Address: Polar Products Inc. 3380 Cavalier Trail, Stow, Ohio 44224
- Warranty Provision: Polar Products Inc. warrants and implies that the items delivered hereunder are merchantable, fit for use for the particular purpose and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery. Polar Products Inc. will replace, at its option, all parts found defective within this period with the cost of replacement, including shipping charge, to be borne by Polar Products Inc.
- Returns Goods Policy: Our policy with return of unopened inventory requires it be returned within one year of purchase with a 25% restocking fee. Extenuating circumstances are handled on a case-by-case basis with our intent to always be fair. In all cases not involving defective product the cost of return freight is the customers responsibility. A return authorization number is required.
- Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number: 61-276-7681
- Notification regarding registration in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database: Yes