Our Foot Bladder (FB) is ideal for recovery from foot surgery, when serious pain relief is required!
Can be used on either the left or the right foot to deliver comfortable, easy-to-use and portable drug-free pain relief.
One (1) foot of insulated tubing extends from the bladder, and quick-disconnect couplings attach to the tubing from the cooling reservoir. Reusable bladder is easy and convenient to use time and time again.
The bladder can be comfortably secured to the foot with an elastic and hook and loop tab belt.
- One (1) 3" x 44" Elastic Belt
- One (1) 3" x 10" Elastic Belt
The Active Ice® 3.0 Therapy System (AIS)
is great for post-surgery, when serious pain relief is required. The
uses a motorized pump to circulate cold water from a cooler to the desired body area, delivering localized cold therapy to the patient either at home or during his or her hospital stay.
Please note: This circulating water bladder is not compatible with our optional compression wraps. System and elastic belts not included. Please click here to purchase the complete Active Ice® 3.0 System.
- The Active Ice® 3.0 System can be cold enough to seriously injure the skin.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Provide a complete medical history, specifically any reactions to the cold.
- Certain medical conditions may be more susceptible to cold-related injuries. Ask your practitioner about any potential adverse reactions. Caution: use of cold therapy by children, diabetics, incapacitated patients, and those with poor circulation or special skin conditions should be carefully supervised by a medical professional.
- Use only as prescribed by a licensed healthcare practitioner and follow all of his or her instructions regarding the frequency and duration of cold therapy, proper temperature, how and when to check the skin, and length of treatment.
- Completely read and follow all included Operation Instructions, Warnings, and Cautions before using the Active Ice® 3.0 System.
Do you have a question about this item?
Please contact our customer service. We are happy to help!
HCPCS Codes for Circulating Cold Water Therapy System:
Please Note: Polar Products does not accept insurance.
- E0218: Water circulating cold pad with pump. This code describes a device which has an electric pump that circulates cold water through a pad.
- E2036: Pump for water circulating pad.
- A9900: Water circulating pad.
- E1399: Durable medical equipment, miscellaneous. Is currently being used to bill for inexpensive DME.
|Active Ice® 3.0 System Warranty
Polar Products Inc. warrants that this product is free from defects in workmanship, materials and fitness for use for 6 months from initial purchase under normal use for which it was intended. Polar's obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of any defective part(s) of this product. If you have a problem with your Active Ice® 3.0 System, please call our Customer Service at 1-800-763-8423 to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA#).
Please note: health regulations prohibit us from accepting returns on used cold therapy systems unless there is a problem with its operation (as covered by the warranty.) If the unit is within its 180 day warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced with a new unit at no charge. Unused systems may be returned with a 15% disassembly, inspection and restocking fee. This ensures that all systems we ship are new and unused.